CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST - KNOWLEDGE PORTAL CONSULTANT
The CDD/KALAHI-CIDSS Program of the Department of Social Welfare and Development is inviting qualified individual consultants to submit an expression of interest for a short-term assignment to develop the Project’s web-based learning and sharing system.
The consultant to be engaged for this assignment must meet the following qualifications:
1. Must have an advanced degree in social sciences or related disciplines
2. Must have at least ten years of experience in participatory community development
3. Must have at least seven years of experience in training and developing learning and knowledge materials on CDD or related projects
The assignment is expected to be completed in three months
Interested applicants must submit the following via email to email@example.com:
1. Expression of interest addressed to
The Deputy National Project Director, CDD/KALAHI-CIDSS Program
KALAHI-CIDSS NPMO Bldg.
DSWD, Batasan Road, Capitol Hills, Quezon City
2. Curriculum vitae that should indicate the consultant’s experience in participatory community development, training, and development of learning materials
3. At least 3 Work samples (relevant training materials, toolkits, papers) This may also be delivered via courier or in person to KALAHI-CIDSS NPMO, DSWD Compound, Batasan Road, Quezon City Attention: The Deputy National Project Director (Please do not forget to indicate your name)
The Terms of Reference for this assignment may be downloaded from http://ncddp.dswd.gov.ph/Media/uploads/ToR_Knowledge_Portal_Consultant.pdf.